HADE Token Powers
The HADE Token lifecycle
Use Hade Pay to purchase products and services from HadePlatform.com, Matrix, or to license the use of Hade Pay.
Incoming HADE tokens from
purchases are then redistributed
Hade Technologies Assets
Those Redistributed HADE Tokens Are Then Used Within Our Many Assets and Third Party Platforms
Made for our business, built to serve 100s of businesses in major industries
- Information Technology
- Online Brokerages
- Digital Advertising
- Cyber Security
- Artificial Intelligence Software
- Big Data Analytics
- Blogs & News Providers
- Social Networks
Exploring our 8 uses for blockchain, HADE token, and "DApps" that will create a major competitive advantage for our business, disrupt major industries, and make HADE a market leader for years to come.
- Blockchain to identify users and keep services exclusive to the people and organizations who deserve it.
- Blockchain to protect sensitive information such as payments and reduce the risk of identity theft and cyber attacks.
- Facilitate and verify purchases on our platform with blockchain, smart contracts, and HADE token.
- Identify and prevent fake news and plagiarized content from being published on our platform. (The creation of a product could do other marvels, such as identifying fake news across the Web or building a registry of known cyber criminals.)
- Securely license APIs, Software, content, and intellectual property with clear rules, stipulations, restrictions, and guarantee of payment for service.
- Verify clicks for advertisements purchased with Hade token on both HadePlatform.com and third party sites.
- Source the origination of information in our world class database to bring transparency and new analysis models to the entire big data industry.
Token Sale Stats
- 150 Million Outstanding HADE Tokens
- 50 Million Purchased HADE Tokens
- $4.1 Million Raised
HADE Token Distribution
In addition to our leadership team, there are approximately 35 staff members who are working on HADE Platform. These people work in one of five divisions: Programming, Machine Learning & Al, Database, Quality Control, and Business Development.
Our advisors are actual advisors of the company. These are experienced individuals with their own teams of staff who will play crucial roles in helping us reach our goals.